Who We Are
ROAIA Constructions was established according to the law of companies since 2001, and the Minister of Investment at the Commercial Registration Directorate at the Egyptian Committee for Building and Construction, as a small to medium scale local company, and the company began to bid successfully for larger scale projects.
As part of its growth and altered focus, ROAIA is planning on changing its charter from a limited liability company to higher classes of registration in Egypt. This allows ROAIA to greater access to investment funds to fuel its growth and expansion.
The Company has accomplished a number of projects in various sectors and received a significant number of Quality Certificates based on a remarkable performance and quality of product. We are a leading diversified company carrying out construction, engineering and development. ROAIA Constructions is construction company formed of Engineers and Contractors. The company has successfully operated in Egypt for the past nineteen years working on both small- and large-scale construction works and alteration projects focusing on residential and infrastructure contracting. With the business boom that is occurring in our local area and the desire to improve overall profit margins, the company is planning to shift its target market from residential, infrastructure clients to the larger commercial customers. This lays out our goals and tasks to make this transition successful and create enough success in this highly competitive market.
ROAIA is employing hundreds of excellent calibers in different fields in Addition to the upper management staff, which puts the performance of the company on the right track of achievement and improvement.
The company is competing in fast moving and developing sector and according to our excellent performance, ROAIA managed to extend its work capacity .
Additionally, ROAIA Constructions is a member at the German Arab Chamber for Industry and Commerce (GACIC), and others.
On behalf of ROAIA Constructions and for my part, it gives me a great pleasure to welcome you to this website.
With the growing pace of constructions, it is inevitable that more and more organizations inside and outside Egypt seek fully operating companies, therefore, ROAIA had to focus on many aspects of the business giving top priority to quality, reliability, core competencies and the ongoing development.
We also owe a debt of gratitude to the staff members and managers for their fruitful great efforts.
“Aspiration is a path that begins and never ends for the better. Success is the goal, continuous development, training, and planning for the future is the only way to achieve this success. We, as a team, believe in this and strive to achieve it.“
Eng. Mostafa Abdel Daim
What We Achieve
- Higher quality and more reliable design information
- Greater client certainty, predictability in time, cost, and quality.
- Better multidisciplinary collaboration and coordination.
- Consistency in documentation and site operation.
- Earlier, accurate, complete procurement data (smart BoQs), elimination of waste and rework.
- Use of virtual construction technology prior to execution on site. Therefore, better constructability and faster pace of project management.
- Better As built and accurate information on O&M.
- Clash detection and problem solving ahead of time.
- Increased Productivity.
- Faster completion.
- Whole Life asset management.
- Continual Improvement.
ROAIA Core Values
- Structured Ingenuity
The company’s years of experience delivers innovation and exceptional people differentiate our approach to delivering integrated and smart solutions, despite diversity and complexity of the volatile changing environment.
The Business Approach is encapsulated in the positioning statement “Structured Integrity”, which delivers products and services according to a tested and best practiced methodology.
“Quality Management is the cornerstone of ROAIA’s culture and business approach”
By strategically positioning Quality Management as the heart of operations, ROAIA has bound together the full value chain of the construction company, thus embedding the concept of a triple bottom line management culture. The latter is concentric to reinforce sustainability and delivering a quality outcome to all stakeholders.
Corporate Social Responsibility
In general, ROAIA strives to build wider trust and confidence from potential clients and society.
ROAIA is challenged to do more in this area, and has in the past made great strides to improve, particularly with regard to health and safety. However, the industry as a whole has a generally poor record on employment and diversity issues, with women and ethnic minorities being consistently under-represented. As ROAIA’s objectives for 2020 on all mentioned areas, especially that women shall make up to 15% of the construction workforce, and at least1% of onsite workers.
ROAIA Constructions incorporates CSR in several ways, such as:
- Good design and construction of community spaces, such as lighting, cycle paths, landscape, and so on.
- Supporting education programmes.
- Energy efficiency initiatives..
- Well-designed buildings which improve quality of life and wellbeing.
- Supporting local community groups.
- Giving time or other resources for charitable activities.
- Responsible purchasing.
- Minimising waste.
- Internships and work experience programmes.
- Supporting apprenticeships.
- Flexible working for employees.
- Work-from-home plans, gym memberships, subsidised public transport, and other employee benefits.
- Improved hiring practices.
- Career management, mentoring and training programmes.
- Paying the living wage to all employees.
- Minimising payment delays to subcontractors in the supply chain.